Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary My Sweet Husband

Today is our 6 year anniversary and the first time we will spend the night apart. What an amazing gift we were able to give each other this year, 3 beautiful babies. I didn't think it was possible to love you anymore, I was wrong. You are such an amazing daddy and I feel so lucky to have you as a partner and the father of my babies. Even though we are apart tonight I am thinking of you and miss you immensely. I love you baby and Happy Anniversary.

3 comments:

Betweendiapers said...

Mary,
It's Brenda from BBC! Looks like you're doing well! I just had to share...we have the same anniversary date (down to the year)! Pretty coincidental!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

You make being a good partner and a good daddy easy!!! You are my other half! You complete me being here. Now we have more of us to share and love! Happy Anniversary!!! We will all be together soon! I love you always!!

Love Jeff

Anonymous said...

awh, so sweet!