Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Mom, Jeff and I had a great Father's Day. I was able to really surprise Jeff this year because I am on bed rest he didn't expect much. Well let me just say I love the Internet! hehe. With mom's help I was able to surprise him with 4 bandannas. One adult one that says "Daddy Says We're" and three little baby ones that say "Born" "To" "Ride". They are so cute! I wait to get a picture of them in their bandannas on daddy's lap chillin on the Harley. So cute!! He also wanted a picture frame for his desk, the kind that you can download pictures on to so he can always see the babies. He loved the frame. Mom and I made him his favorite breakfast, eggs Benedict. Then in true Jeff fashion, he insisted on doing some work around the house. He had been wanting to repair the sidewalk off the front porch. With the babies coming he wanted to make sure it was repaired. So he spent the day laying a cement sidewalk. Although he has never laid cement before, he of course did a great job! It came out so good!! In between the housework I was able to go for a ride with him. I wasnt able to get out of the van but none-the-less it was nice to spend some time with him and get out of the house. Then for dinner Jeff grilled fillet and mom made a salad. It was SO good!! We really had a nice day. 10 days and counting before our little bundles are here. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
You did an awesome job!
Michelle H.

Anonymous said...

cute story. what a nice couple.

Unknown said...

WOW I LOVE THE BANDANAS!!! THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!! AND THE SIDE WALK LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!


LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

IM GLAD U GUYS HAD A GOOD DAY!!!


Rebekah