Wednesday, June 11, 2008

33 Weeks - Baby Update!

We had our appointment at the Peri yesterday and I am still dilated about 1.5cm and cervix has shortend a little more but I am able to come home!! Still not a lot of contractions which is good. The doctor decided to schedule my c-section for June 26th, two weeks. I will be 35weeks and 1 day. They babies should be over 5lbs so we are praying for no Nicu time. Until then I am a bump on the couch. We have another appointment next week, should be our last appointment. Hoping to make it the 2 more weeks. Keep us in your prayers!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job! Call me if you need cpmpany!
Michelle H.

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,I wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you and I'm so glad that everyone is good!! I loved seeing all the belly pictures together. You look beautiful!! I'll keep you all in my prayers. Katie Hodges

Unknown said...

Mary I have been thinking about you and those babies since I found out, and everything is going to be fine! Remeber enjoy laying there because you never will again or well at least not for a long time ! Renee

Unknown said...

Hi Aunt Mary,

You are doing sooooo good!
I just can't beleive that you are having triplets!!!

Well keep on going you are doing great!!!!

Love you guys!!!

Rebekah

Anonymous said...

hang in there, lady! almost there. then, let the real fun begin!

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend went smoothly. (You need to have Jeff unplug that fax machine) I will see you soon, next time it will be Jeff and Mary plus 3.