Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally An Update. . .

We finally got to see the doctor last night around 10pm. It looks like all my test have come back ok. Blood pressure is ok, protein in urine is ok. So after a discussion with the doctor we have decided to stay admitted to the hospital and wait for the planned c-section which is Wednesday at 11:30am, I will be 35 weeks. The doctor felt that being in the hospital an on bedrest was helping with the blood pressure. So we are here for a few more days and will have babies by Wednesday!! I did have a pretty bad spike in my blood pressure this morning that made me feel really yucky. But after a short nap on my left side I feel great! So thats where we stand for now. . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of love to you all!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Mary, you can do it!!! Can you believe in a few short day's you will meet you babies??? I'm 31 weeks today, so I'm in the final count down now:) Can't wait to hear how everything goes and I hope you are surviving the hospital.

Kate said...

Great news! Hang in there! Can't wait to see baby pictures!

Anonymous said...

doing great there girl! keep the updates coming.

love ya,
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Good job Mary! It's almost over.
Michelle H.