Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby Update

We went to our doctors appointment today and my blood pressure was high. The babies are doing well, however they did not grow as much as they should have this last time. With those two things combined the doctor has decided to admit me to the hospital. She said I will not leave the hospital without babies!!! She originally said tonight, tomorrow or Saturday however my blood pressure went back down. So for now we are just being monitored. I will have more details tomorrow. Jeff and I are so excited and can not believe the time has finally come for us to have the babies. Please keep us and the babies in your prayers. The babies are all 4lb or more, but we do anticipate some nicu time. I am hoping it will not be long. More updates tomorrow. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get some rest sweetie.

Anonymous said...

doing great! love you