Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thank You

Jeff and I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that has checked in on us and given us so many well wishes. We love all the emails and blog comments of encouragement. We feel very grateful to have such wonderful friends and family. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. I also wanted to say thank you to the ladies who have become like friends on BBC Triplet site that have been with me through this whole process and offered so much support and encouragement. They are a life saver. Again, thank you so much!



Visitors
We have had many people ask about visiting us and the babies while in the hospital. Jeff and I would love to have everyone visit and show off our beautiful babies. However, because the babies are going to be preemie and may need some Nicu time we are told to have the number of visitors limited to close friends and family. I said well, that narrows it down to about a 100!!! LOL We just ask at this time to hold off or call first before visiting until we know the status of all the babies. For those that are able to come and visit, the Nicu staff and doctors have asked that if you have been around anyone that has been ill recently to please not come right away. Also, if you are a smoker, the Nicu staff and doctors do not permit anyone that has smoke on their clothes, hair or breath (using perfume and chewing gum etc does NOT cover it up) in the Nicu or around the babies. Nurses have suggested showering, drive down see the babies and then smoke after. This will be the case in the hospital and at home until the babies are big enough to handle it. Their immune systems and lungs will not be fully developed and any illness or smoke can cause severe problems. Thank you so much for being understanding and helping us keep the babies as healthy as possible. We love you all and will post lots and lots of pictures!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited I am gonna cry.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and your family. I look forward to seeing pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to pop on and let you know that I was thinking and praying for all of you this morning. In about an hour you are going to be a mom!!! Can't wait to har what I have in store in just a few short weeks. LOL

Unknown said...

Hey!!! I AM REALLY EXCITED I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

PRETTY SOON YOU AND UNCLE JEFF WILL BE MOMMY AND DADDY!!!! :)

I BET YOU GUYS ARE VERY HAPPY!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND TELL THE LITTLE ONES THAT I SAID HI!!!!!!


Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Mary and Jeff, By now you should have three beautiful babies. Just letting you know we are praying for you all and can't wait to see pictures! Rest and enjoy the day!
Michelle H.

Anonymous said...

I am constantly checking your blog for updates when I am sure you guys have your hands full right now. Can not wait to see pictures and better yet, babies!!