Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Great Ending To A REALLY Bad Day

Last week I had one of the roughest days I have ever had with the babies. They were really fussy and all wanted to be held. Our friends from out of town (Kristen and Jay) were supposed to come visit which was great because we have not seen them in a while and they were bringing their son Jack who we were we excited to see and Michele was coming too. Well, I was so exhausted and the babies were so miserable that I almost canceled. I decided not to and when the gang got here they actually took over for us! It was great, everyone took a baby to feed and the babies were so good. I even got to hang out with Jack for a little while. He really is the best kid. I cant believe how big he is. Here are some pictures from that night. Kristen, Jay, Jack and Michele, it was awesome having you guys here. Anxiously awaiting another visit. =)
(This is a pretty funny picture of Jack taken at just the right moment!! LOL)

4 comments:

gramma and poppa said...

Mary, I love the pictures. Its wonderful to have such great friends. Thank you all for helping Mary and Jeff. Hang in there, I will be there soon. Ohhhhh! I can't wait. Love you mom

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh out loud. Glad I could be of service...

Anonymous said...

so glad you didnt cancel, it was great to see you guys. you are both doing such a great job! the babies are beautiful. we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Unknown said...

Mary and Jeff, so cool to your babies and "my babies" all together. Kris and Michele were very excited to to see the darlings and Jack thought they were pretty cool too. Just imagine the difference when they come back next year. Keep the pictures coming......Barb