Friday, May 30, 2008

Locked Stocked And Ready To Roll

My sweet husband spent last night assembling strollers and car seats. He got everything assembled and the car seats installed despite the nasty little cold he now has too. I love the strollers and car seats!! The triplet stroller is really something. It is huge and does weigh a lot, but what do you expect. . .its meant to hold 3 babies! It is actually VERY easy to set up and fold down. We found a way for it to fit in the back of the momma van. Unfortunately we have to take the wheels off for it to fit, however the wheels come off REALLY easy and pop right back on. So all in all we are happy. It is so crazy to see that triplet stroller all assembled and 3 car seats loaded in my van. I cant believe those car seats will be filled with babies very soon!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary, the stoller looks so beautiful. 2 more days. I can hardly wait to see you and everything you;ve done with the nursery. I love you, mom.

Anonymous said...

so happy for you guys. its all happening! keep the notes a coming!

Unknown said...

Wow that stuff looks really good!

Rebekah

Neddo Happenings said...

Mary & Jeff,

Oh my gosh...how cute! The stroller is amazing! Wish I was there to enjoy everything, but very thankful for your blog.
Love you,

Jo

Anonymous said...

Mary,
I LOVE THE STROLLER!
It's been said that I have a stroller fetish! LOL I have never seen one like that. I can't wait to see them in it!
Michelle H.