Monday, May 19, 2008

Its The Little Things. . .

As most of you know, I cant stand it when my house is a mess and unfortunately it is usually under construction therefore a mess. Well lately it has been exceptionally messy as I am unable to do much these days. I think I forgot to mention that the doctor told me for every hour 3/4 is to be spent resting and 15 minutes can be spent doing something. Ugh! Double Ugh! Anyway, Jeff is picking up all the slack and doing a wonderful job. He brought home the most wonderful gift on Sunday. It was way better then any chocolate, flowers or jewelry. What was it you ask. . . a new SHOWER CURTAIN!! I was so excited!! I couldnt wait to throw that old one out, it was gross! I am tellin ya, I have the best husband in the world!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did not put that up yourself did you?

Anonymous said...

Looks good!

You could have the babies anytime Aunt Mary!!!!

Rebekah

Anonymous said...

See through...he had alterer(sp) motives...LOL
Michelle H

Mary Dunbar said...

Michelle - that clear shower curtain is what got into this predicament!! LOL JJ (insert blushing cheeks)