Saturday, May 17, 2008

Baby Update!

We had our appointment in Latham with the Peri yesterday and I am happy to report that everythings still looks good! I was hoping for at least 2.5lb babies (that is what a singleton should weigh at this no. of weeks) and I got my wish and then some! Lainey is 2lbs 9oz., and both the boys are 2lbs 12oz! I was so excited. Cervix has shortened a bit again, however I am told by the doctor that will be inevitable at this stage in the game and the length is still in the "normal" range. Babies were very active at this appointment. This appointment was so much fun because it was finally all about Lainey bug! She was SO cute! She would yawn and stretch and suck on her fingers. We could actually see her face and got a 3D picture of her. She looks like her dad! They all look like daddy! Even the U/S tech said how cute she was being. It was nice to finally see my baby girl! The boys, however wanted nothing to do with pictures this time. They let their sister shine at this appointment. What sweet brothers!

I

If you look close, on the right side of Lainey's face is her brother Nicholas's spine. He is sitting on her!! LOL It is REALLY getting cramped in there. My poor babies, hang in there just a few more weeks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! LOVE THE PICTURE IT LOOK GREAT SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

gramma and poppa said...

Fianlly, I get to see my grand daughterand you are right she looks like Jeff. But I know she will have your smile. love mom

Anonymous said...

Mary,

She is just so adorable! Can't wait to actually hold them all.

Love,
Jo