Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bottles, Bottles and More Bottles

The preparation for the babies continues. Now that I have the clothes organized and mostly washed I thought I would move on to bottles. I soaked them, washed them, boiled the nipples, and labeled them! I washed 15 bottles and all the little parts, unfortunately that is not even enough bottles for 1 days worth of feedings!! LOL So, Friday after our doctors appointment (assuming all is still well) we are headed to Babies R Us for more bottles and the last of the things we need for the babies. All that will be missing is the furniture, which should be here late next week! Whew. Things are starting to come together. Slow, very slow, but sure. Now I just need to get that triplet stroller put together. . . that outta be interesting! =)

No comments: