Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not For The Queezy. . .

As mentioned in a previous post I have started making my own baby food. Well it seems as though mom's gourmet baby food has bound the babies up. I called the ped to see what I should do because the white grape juice I was giving them wasnt really helping. She said warm prune juice. Ok, that sounds reasonable. So, I diluted a couple ounces of prune juice, warmed it up and gave it Gabe and Lainey. A while later I was holding my dear sweet Gabriel when I heard some rumbling in his belly. Oh good I thought, poor baby will feel better now. Moments later more rumbling. Then, I felt a very warm sensation on my leg. . . followed by a warm sensation on my arm. Slowly I lift my dear sweet Gabriel and this is what I saw. . .

5 comments:

gramma and poppa said...

lol, lol, lol, thats just plain gross, lol the joy of motherhood. good 1 gabe love ya mom

Neddo Happenings said...

OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOOSSSSHHHHH!!!! Yow-zers! Save that for when you're home lil' bud. Auntie Jo's tummy won't be able to handle that! I can smell it all the way over here. I hope you're feeling better honey! Love You...Mommy's sooo lucky! I vaguely remember some sort of initiation similiar to this.

Love,
Auntie Jo

Unknown said...

Oh,Ew....Well I hope Gabby feels Better,Yeah well those clothes are probbly ruined! Lol.

Cassie said...

YEah....that outfits gotta go!!!

Mary said...

I am sure Gabriel felt much better after.If you have not tossed the outfit Ecover Stain Remover takes out about anything. My husband let one of ours sleep all night with prune juice all over her outfit she just spit up I put the stain stick on it in the AM, when I found her, washed it and no signs of prune juice!!!