Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!

We celebrated Father's Day all weekend. ;-) We started Saturday by painting the porch. We just have primer on it right now, but it will eventually be an eggshell color to match the trim on the siding. Mom and Dave came down and helped paint. Then we had really really good BBQ. So of course we were too stuffed to do anything else.




(Remember I said I couldn't grow a plant to save my life. Please note the sagging drooping plant on the porch that I have managed to kill already! You'll never guess how. . .too much water! I can't win!!)




But we did not rest for long because Jeff had a softball game. I attached some pics of him playing. His team (Pine Knolls Church) is in first. I love the team he plays on! They are so great and so much fun. Thank you Kristy and Justin!! :)



New Furnace


They have started putting in the new duct work for the new furnace and central air. Jeff and I are really excited! I hope it will be finished in a couple of weeks. Check out the old furnace that is now in a pile on the lawn!!

No comments: