Friday, December 5, 2008

Fabulous Hubby And Rock Star Babies!

I woke up this morning only to discover it was the first time I had woken up since about 10 last night. It was 7:00am! How could this be? Well, my fabulous husband got up with the babies last night and took the monitor with him so I got to sleep. . .sleep sleep. . .all night sleep. He. Is. Wonderful! But thats not all, he also made me breakfast in bed!!! Oh yeah, egg sandwich and some milk! So now I am feeling wonderful because I've had a good nights sleep and a great breakfast but I am feeling a little guilty that my poor husband was up all night by himself. But, he wasnt up all night because my little rock star babies slept all night. From 6:40pm until 5:00am! I could not believe they slept all night. Thank you my wonderful husband and my sweet babies!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi honey, I am so happy that you got a much needed good nighs rest. Jeff, what can I say, you are a great hubby and daddy. Next time I come to visit, I will take the night shift. I am glad to hear that my beautiful babies are sleeping all night. They are perfect anyway. we miss all of you alot.

Unknown said...

That is terrific! Uncle Jeff that was very sweet of you to do that! lol well im glad that you got some rest!

Love ya!