Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mommy Time

I swear I have the greatest husband in the world. He is on vacation this week to help me with the babies and it is his birthday on Saturday. What does he do, he surprises me with a gift certificate and an appointment to get my hair and nails done!!! So this morning I spent 3 HOURS at the salon! WHAT A TREAT!! Daddy stayed home with babies. Below is a picture of the new "do". Thank you baby!!!









Mommy decided that she owed daddy one so here he is having a much needed nap on the couch with Lainey.

7 comments:

gramma and poppa said...

Mary, I love the hair cut,it really brings out your smile. Jeff looks like he,s expecting. lol Love mom

Anonymous said...

Aww! Your hair looks great! I miss you guys soo much!! Oh, thanks for my card! You guys rock! Love you!

Lindsay

Madigan said...

Love.
The.
Hair.

Unknown said...

AUNT MARY, YOUR HAIR LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!! I LUV IT!!! I AM GLAD THAT YOU GUYS BOTH GOT A GREAT TREAT TODAY!!!!

Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Super cute hair do...
Love it !!!!

Neddo Happenings said...

Hi Mary,

The hair cut is adorable on you. Looks like a low maintenance style, perfect for a new mom! I need a new cut soon too. Tom likes it long so maybe just a trim and a layering for some body.

Miss you!

Jo

Shawnda Smith said...

Mary - You are very brave. I always talk about it but then just get my hair trimmed. I'm a big chicken. Your husband is a sweetheart for giving you that. Triplet moms do need some extra special treatment once in a while. You deserve it!!!