Sunday, September 20, 2009

My New Camera!!!

I swear I have the best family and friends ever. My dad and Mari sent me a new digital camera as mine broke. They said they were not getting their triplet fix. LOL I love my new camera and its PINK just like my old one. Thank you both soooo much for the new camera. Its great and I love it. I was able to test it out a little this weekend. The babies went to their first bithday party so here we are in Walmart buying Hailey's birthday present. Hailey's birthday party was at Explore. The babies LOVE Explore, I took some pictures of them playing too. More to come. . .













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, wow!! I am glad thag you got a new camera!!! Love and Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I think instead of (THAG) I think she means (THAT) Lol. I love correcting my sister... Especially when there older then me!! lol Lol LOL!!!*****************************
***********************************
*******Chelsey**********************************Chanelle**********************************Neddo********************************************************************************

Anonymous said...

Oh no my name thing messed up!
how horrible!

Anonymous said...

Oh no my name thing messed up!
how horrible!