Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Alyssa's Tattoo

Alyssa got her first (really her 2nd) tattoo with her dad. They have this weird father daughter tradition where they go and get a piercing or a tattoo or something of the sort every time she comes home. We've done ear, bellybutton and tongue piercings (in which I managed to stay calm), and one tattoo. I think the rest of the world thinks were nuts, but Jeff and Alyssa love it. They really are 2 peas in pod when they are together. Attached are some pictures of the tattoo. (I must say kudos to me for once again remaining calm.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi its me again, I loved reading all your fond memories of Alyssa.I mailed you a card today remembering some of our past. I hope you like it. One of my fondess memories is " Sleepy Head" The only way you would get up for school is when I would sing that song to you. haha. Its nice to look back on things but I do agree ( time goes buy very quickly) If you ever get to the point thats its hard to get up for work I will record sleepy head for you haha. Take care lots of love mom

Mary Dunbar said...

Hi Mom,

I remember the sleepy head song. I sing it Jeff on the rare occasion that I want to get up before him. I still know all the words. I miss you guys. Love you!