Sunday, May 17, 2009

Great Weekend

What a nice weekend we had! We needed it too as the babies have been sick and it really is so very hard when they are all sick. They are feeling better so we got to do some fun things this weekend. Saturday we took the babies out in the back yard for a while, they loved it. Then on Sunday we had an impromptu trip to Clifton Park. We had to drop off Jeff's Jeep to be serviced and decided to go to lunch and take the babies. We went to our favorite, Red Robin, and the babies did GREAT! They were all smiles and giggles and never fussed once. They ate a ton too! They had grilled cheese, quesadillas, and apples slices. Then we stopped at Toy's R Us to get more baby gates. I wish I would have gotten pictures of the babies at the restuarant but I forgot my camera. They were wound for sound by the time we got home. Here they are in the tub tonight, they were full of it!


3 comments:

gramma and poppa said...

I am sitting here laughing my head off, They are hysterical. Its makes my heart feel Sooooooooo good to see them so happy!!! I love you my babies!!!!! Just too dang precious. What a gift!!!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! THAT IS WAY TOO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT! LOL THEY JUST CRACK ME UP! Love you guys!

Michele said...

They just make me smile. Thank you for sharing...