Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Missed The Easter Egg Hunt

Ok, so disappointed. I tried to time my day so that I would have have enough time to go to the Eater Egg Hunt stay for an hour or so and then go pick up mom. I talked with a couple of the ladies and they said they should still be there by 2:00 Well, I am not from Albany so it took my a couple of minutes to find the playground and I didnt get there until 2:15. =( Everyone was gone, it was so hot everyone was ready to call it a day. I missed the whole thing by 10 minutes. Talk about disappointed. . . maybe next time. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry Aunt Mary I can't beleive that I feel soooooooooo bad you sounded so dissapionted. SORRY

Love You guys!

Love Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Im sorry Aunt Mary! I can't beleive that that happened.I feel sssssssssssssooooooooooo bad the way you wrote it it sounded that you were so disappointed.
SORRY!

Love you guys!

Love Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Sorry I did'nt mean to put 2 on there! SORRY

Rebekah