That is the question on Multiples and More today. After some thought I think this is what I would do:
1. Pay off our house and Jeff's Jeep, thats all of our debt at this point.
2. Get a much larger house with 2 floors, more bedrooms, a garage, and 2 sets of washers and dryers.
3. Put money aside for all of our kids.
4. Give to our family.
5. Have Jeff go to school for photography and start a business. Get him all the right photography equipment that he needs.
6. Get a chef, housekeeper, and personal trainer.
7. Donate some to the Albany Medical Center NICU for taking such good care of my babies for 10 days. And some to the Ronald McDonald House who were so wonderful to us.
8. Possibly invest some (although admittedly I know nothing about that stuff).
9. Possibly get a vacation waterfront home at a quiet, quaint place that we can take the family to every year.
10. I'll need a boat for that waterfront vacation home. Ha!
11. After that personal trainer whipped me into a long desired size 10 (hey I'm a realist) I would get a makeover and get some new clothes!!
12. TAKE A VACATION!!!!!
(13. I would want more babies. . . shhhhh dont tell Jeff!! LOL)
Essay Writing Service, Argumentative Essay
2 months ago